Friday, July 6, 2012

CT Scan Results 7/6/2012




My oncologist: "Hi! Scans are fine! I saw you in the 

hallway and was going to yell it out to you. 

I have set a bad precedent. 

If I came in and started talking, 

you would think "oh shit." 


Scans ARE fine!


No evidence of disease!

Oh, and I adore my oncologist.




Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. They worked, again! 
I will post a full NYC trip recap when I get back to Virginia tomorrow night. For now, I'm going to go celebrate. 

No evidence of disease. Those words never get old...

5 comments:

Melissa S. said...

:D That's amazing! Congratulations!!!!!!

Kate said...

SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU CHELSEA!!

Kisma said...

Such wonderful news! Congrats!!!!

Not So Newlyweds said...

WAHOO!!! SO excited for you!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Awesome.